Campion College, a Catholic, liberal arts college federated with the University of Regina, invites applications from Sessional Members to teach the following classes, in the Winter 2022 term. The successful applicant must have relevant qualifications (e.g., relevant degree and teaching experience). A written copy of the College’s appointment procedures is available upon request.
These classes will be scheduled during the day (8:30 a.m. – 5 p.m.) :
- History 114 – Issues in History of Americas
- Psychology 270 – Information Processing
- Psychology 340 – Psychology and Environmental Change
- Religious Studies 100 – Introduction to Religious Studies
Application Deadline: Wednesday, June 30, 2021 at 4:30 pm
- Curriculum Vitae (CV) including home address and email address;
- List of classes taught at Campion, indicating Class Title and each semester taught – this should be a separate document in addition to information included in your curriculum vitae.
- Teaching dossier with relevant documentation. (Applicants who have previously taught at Campion College in the past three years should only submit new information not already on file).
Please ensure that all components of your application are provided in:
One (1) PDF attachment with the File name: “[Your name] [Classes for which you are applying, ex. Psyc270]”, submitted by email to:
Dr. Tom Phenix, Dean
If you want the information contained in the body of your email to be part of the application, it must be included in the one attachment.
In keeping with the College’s commitment to equity, sessional appointments will, all other things being equal (i.e., academic qualifications, teaching experience, and understanding of the subject matter), be made by giving preference to applicants who self-identify as members of one or more groups identified under the Canadian and Saskatchewan Human Rights Codes (women, Indigenous peoples, and Métis peoples, persons with disabilities, and visible minorities), and in addition, to non-visible minorities, as specified under the relevant article(s) of the Collective Agreement (currently 3.2).