The Campion College Registrar’s Office is here to assist you with all your registration and academic needs.
The Campion Registrar’s Office hours are Monday to Friday, 8:30 AM to 12:00 PM and 1:15 PM to 4:30 PM.
When do I register for classes?
Course registration begins in March for the following Spring/Summer and Fall terms, and in November for the Winter term. You need to know your time ticket to find out when you are eligible to register! You can find your time-ticket in UR Self-Service by going to Student then Registration and clicking on Check your registration status. You will be asked to select a semester and then you will see your time-ticket. You can also visit the course registration page for more information.
When do I meet with an advisor?
- The best time to meet with an advisor is a few days before your time ticket.
- Click here to check your ticket dates.
- Time tickets begin at 9:00 am each day.
- For the Spring/Summer and Fall terms, all students eligible to register in both terms receive a time ticket for each term.
- Please contact an advisor in Campion for an appointment 1 to 2 days before your registration date.
Do I need an advising appointment?
You do not need an appointment for advising, but are welcome to book one by emailing Campion.Registrar@uregina.ca or by calling 306.359.1226.
You also can drop-in for advising, by visiting the 3rd floor of Campion, office 302.