The Edmund Campion Cura Personalis Scholarship was established in 2021 for entering students registered through Campion College (“Campion”) pursuing a degree in the Faculties of Arts, La Cité, Media, Art, and Performance, and Science.
The total scholarship of $20,000 will be split among recipients. A maximum of 20 recipients will be selected.
The scholarship will be awarded on a one-time basis to students who meet the following criteria:
- have been conditionally admitted to Campion College as new undergraduate students for the Fall semester of the year the scholarships are awarded;
• are registered as full-time students (as defined by the University of Regina) in the Fall semester;
• are pursuing a degree in one of the Faculties of Arts, La Cité, Media, Art, and Performance, or Science; and
• and show a dedication to involvement in volunteerism or community service.
Preference will be given to students who are active in displaying the Jesuit model of service to the world.
Summary of Volunteer/Community Service & Extracurricular
Two Letters of Support:
1. one from a teacher, guidance counsellor, or school official regarding the applicant’s academic achievements, and
2. one from a volunteer or community service coordinator regarding the applicant’s volunteerism or community service efforts.