Sessional Member of Film
BA (U of R) Masters, Media Studies (Concordia), Masters, Applied Linguistics (University of Technology Sydney)
- coming soon!
- “Arthur Lipsett in the end zone”. In Strange Codes: The Life and Times of Arthur Lipsett, eds. Brett Kasmere et.al. (forthcoming)
- “(Im)mobilizing against climate change: ecopedagogy in a neoliberal framework”. In Bringing forth a world: engaged pedagogy in the Japanese university. eds. Bradley, J.P.N. and Kennedy, D. Rotterdam: Brill/Sense publishers, 2019
- “Decoding through cinema: the case of Arthur Lipsett” co-authored with P.N. Bradley. In A pedagogy of cinema. eds. Cole, D and Bradley P.N., Rotterdam: Sense Publishers, 2015.
- “Arthur Lipsett and the National Film Board of Canada”, Annual Review of Canadian Studies, Japan Association of Canadian Studies, Vol. 28, 2008.
- “Atanarjuat (the fast runner)”, Canadian Content, Summer, Association of Canadian Teachers in Japan, 2001.
- “An Introduction to notes and proposals by Arthur Lipsett”, Canadian Journal of Film Studies, Spring/Summer, 1998.