Dr. Jill Price
Sessional Member of Psychology
BA Hons, MA, PhD (University of Regina)
Phone: 306.337.8441 | Fax: 306.359.1200 | Office: 237, 2 Research Drive, CIPSRT Lab
- Trauma stress
- Anxiety-related disorders
- Cognitive development
- Understanding arithmetic concepts: Does operation matter? Journal of Experimental Child Psychology, 166, 421-436. DOI: 10.1016/j/jecp.2017.09.003. Robinson, K. M., Price, J. A. B., & Demyen, B. (2018).
- Examining the relationship between intimate partner violence and concern for animal care and safekeeping. Journal of Interpersonal Violence. DOI:10.1177/0886260517700618. Wuerch, M. A., Giesbrecht, C. J., Price, J. A. B., Knutson, T., & Wach, F. (2017).
- The roles of working memory, schooling, and arithmetic fluency in the understanding of arithmetic concepts. Journal of Experimental Child Psychology. Robinson, K. M., Price, J. A. B., & Parmar, P. (submitted).
- Children’s understanding of addition and subtraction concepts. Robinson, K. M., Dubé, A. K., Harrison, J., & Price, J. A. B. (in process).
- Children’s mathematics anxiety and its effect on their conceptual understanding of arithmetic and arithmetic fluency. Price, J. A. B., & Robinson, K. M. (in process).
- Children’s mathematics anxiety and their arithmetic fluency: How do teachers and parents play a role in their development? Price, J. A. B. (in process).