Assistant Professor of Political Science
BA Hons (University of British Columbia), MA and PhD (University of Victoria)
Phone: 306.359.1259 | Fax: 306.359.1200 | Office: CM 315
- History of political thought, particularly early modern and Enlightenment thought
- Contemporary social and political thought
- Politics of knowledge and politics of language
- International relations theory
- Theories of resistance and dissent
- Critical methodologies and practices of critique
- Politics of narrative and aesthetics
- History and sociology of the social sciences
Current Scholarly Projects
Philosophical Insight into Racial Discrimination
- “The looping effects of IR’s concepts: Bartelson on ontogenetic war and the politics of classification” forthcoming, Millennium: Journal of International Studies 48(1).
- “The politics of sideways glances.” Journal of Narrative Politics 4(2), 141-144.
- “Curiosities.” Peninsula: Journal of Relational Politics, March 2017.
- “Returning to the Politics of Form: Levine’s Forms, and Jameson’s The Ancients and the Postmoderns,” Theory & Event 19(3), July 2016.