Campion College, a Catholic, liberal arts college federated with the University of Regina, invites applications from Sessional Members to teach the following classes, in the Fall 2022 term. The successful applicant must have relevant qualifications (e.g., relevant degree and teaching experience). A written copy of the College’s appointment procedures is available upon request.
- ENGL 100 C11/C12/C31 MWF 8:30 – 9:20 am
- ENGL 100 C15/C16/C35 MWF 15:30 – 16:20
Application Deadline: Thursday, July 7, 2022 at 4:30 pm
- a list of classes taught at Campion, indicating Class Title and each semester taught – this should be a separate document in addition to information included in your curriculum vitae;
- curriculum vitae including home address and email address;
- teaching dossier with relevant documentation. (Applicants who have previously taught at Campion College in the past three years should only submit new information not already on file).
Please ensure that all components of your application are provided in:
A) One (1) PDF attachment with the File name: “[Your name] [Classes for which you are applying, ex. Engl100]”, submitted by email to:
Dr. Tom Phenix, Dean
If you want the information contained in the body of your email to be part of the application, it must be included in the one attachment.