Canadian and USA high school students who expect to graduate in June can apply for early conditional acceptance at any time during their Grade 12 year.
How to apply for Early Conditional Admission:
- Complete the online application selecting Campion under First Choice campus, or
- Submit the following documents to the U of R Admissions Office:
- A completed University of Regina application form. To become a member of the Campion College Community simply select Campion under faculty and program
- A $100 non-refundable application fee
- Official transcript or a school-certified copy of an official transcript of final results to date
- A schedule or list of the courses you are taking in Grade 12
Applicants must be taking Grade 12 courses required by the faculty to which they are applying. The final minimum admission average, on required courses for Arts, Science and Fine Arts, is 65%. Final admission will be calculated using faculty specific admission subjects. Final official high school transcripts should be submitted to the University of Regina Admissions Office by August 1.
Visit the University of Regina admissions website for more information on application procedures and course requirements.
NOTE: To be eligible for Campion College automatic entrance scholarships, students must apply to the University of Regina, selecting Campion on their application forms, by March 15.