Our 2nd annual Gameapalooza event will take place on Saturday, January 26th at The Owl on the University of Regina campus.
Tickets are $25 for the public, $15 for students, $60 for a family of four (two adults, two students). These tickets include a meal only.
AT THE DOOR tickets (January 26th) are $25 for the public, $15 for students, $60 for a family of four (two adults, two students), no inclusions.
During the event, we will have an escape room provided by Escape Manor, The Office trivia, a poker tournament sponsored by Blue Chip Casino Rentals and a kids zone put on by Dino bouncers inc.!
Additionally, SaskGames will be there offering their learn-to-play sessions, and Regina Game Forge will be there demo-ing their newly invented games! We will also have a used game sale where you can bring your own games and will sell them for you - email Chelsea.Low@uregina.ca for details!
There are many prizes to be won too - tournament winners, door prizes, and a silent auction!
All proceeds from this event will be given to Street Culture Project.
Schedule for the day:
12pm to 12am - come-and-go board games supplied by Comic Readers!
- SaskGames and Regina Game Forge will be teaching anyone to play different games, run board game tournaments, and demo newly invented games that have yet to hit the market from Regina creators.
- There will be a silent auction, a 50/50 draw, a used board game sale, and penny auction throughout the day, with the close of the auction and prize draws at 9pm.
- The youth from Pit Stop will be around throughout the day to play games with and interact with everyone who attends.
12pm to 4pm - KIDS ZONE with a bouncer, sponsored by Dino Bouncers and face painting by Street Culture Project!
- Colouring, kids games, and snacks will round out this section!
2pm to 6pm - Portable escape room from Escape Manor
- Sign up ($5/person) to compete to be the fastest team to escape and you could win!
5pm - Think you know Michael Scott and the gang?
- We willl be running "The Office" trivia
- $5/person to participate and there will be prizes!
7pm - Poker tournament sponsored by Blue Chip Casino Rentals
- $20 buy in, $10 rebuys, and 25% of the pot is paid out to 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- There is room for 70 registrants.