Mentor Program - Alumni
What are the benefits of joining the Campion Advantage Program?
- A reinforced sense of belonging to the Campion community
- A way to help out current students with helpful advice
- An opportunity to acquaint yourself with upcoming talent
- A way to give back to the Campion community and take interest in the future workforce
Role of the Alumni:
An alumni provides advice, support and offers guidance to a student. An alumni should strive to:
- Listen: Listen-actively and patiently to the student’s concerns, questions and thoughts.
- Share experiences: Both positive and negative so the student can get a realistic view of that particular university/career path.
- Gives constructive feedback: Share what you noticed about the student’s comments, offer advice and challenge your student to make decisions so they may become an independent problem solver.
- Interact with your student as required
- Campion graduates
Once you have submitted your online application, a College representative will contact you within two business days to confirm your registration in the program. If you do not receive a response, please contact Chelsea Low (see contact information below) to confirm that your application was received.
For more information contact:
Community Relations Officer
Campion College RM 320