Eligibility & Selection Criteria
The award recognizes individuals who have distinguished themselves within their chosen profession or through exceptional volunteer activity or humanitarian service. The recipient has demonstrated the values, mission and philosophy of Campion College in his/her work, and applied the key characteristics of Jesuit education to his/her professional and personal actions.
The full details of the nomination criteria and process is here.
Alumni Awards Committee
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK S4S 0A2
- Nominees must be graduates of Campion College High School, graduates or former students of Campion College at the University of Regina. Former students must have registered through Campion College for a minimum of one academic year.
- Nominees will have demonstrated the key characteristics of a Jesuit education—striving for more (magis), a deep respect for each individual (cura personalis), instilling leadership in service, and promoting justice—in their professional and personal actions.
- Nominees selected to receive an award must be able to attend the presentation ceremony, and agree to have their name and image appear in various media formats for the purpose of promoting the Alumni of Distinction Awards.
- The reputation, achievements and contributions of the nominees must bring honour and prestige to Campion College.
- The Campion College Alumni of Distinction Award will not be given posthumously.