Pastoral Studies Admission Requirements
Follow these simple steps to apply for admission tot he Pastoral Studies program:
- Contact the program director, Stephanie Molloy, to arrange for an interview.
- Provide a written statement of biography explaining your interest in the program.
- Exhibit, for the director, some preparedness for pastoral work such as the completion of a lay-ministries program.
- Provide at least two written references commenting on your suitability for pastoral work.
- Be eligible for admission to the Credit Studies Division of the Centre for Continuing Education --Grade XII or 21 years of age. (Previously admitted students will be required to apply for
- transfer to CCE.) Visit the Centre for Continuing Education website to obtain an application for admission form.
Students meeting the admission requirements may audit the Pastoral Studies components of the program without credit.