Faculty Assistant / Receptionist
Reporting to the Executive Director of Administration and Finance, this position is the primary point of contact and support for all faculty and students at Campion College.
• Opening and closing the reception desk on the administrative level at Campion College
• Sorting mail, fax and Campion College email and voicemail
• Answering phones
• Assisting all Campion College faculty with course preparation and miscellaneous clerical functions
• Ordering supplies
• Assisting with student requests and directing concerns to the correct Campion College personnel
• Placing book orders primarily through the University of Regina Bookstore
• Other administrative duties as required
• Post-secondary experience in a similar role
• Office Administration Certificate or related
• High level software proficiency in the Microsoft suite (Excel/Word/PowerPoint) and Adobe (Acrobat)
Beneficial skills and experience include:
• Knowledge of University of Regina programs
• Experience in UR Courses and Qualtrics (online student evaluations)
• Minute taking for various settings including board and faculty meetings
Salary range: $3,344.25 - $4,518.15 / month
Campion College values diversity and encourages applications from women, persons with disabilities, members of visible and non-visible minorities, and Indigenous persons.
Campion College is a Jesuit Catholic community of learning, federated with the University of Regina. It provides a liberal arts education dedicated to the development of the whole person—intellectually, spiritually, socially—for service within society.
Qualified applicants are invited to submit the following:
- A cover letter and résumé (including the names of at least two people willing to provide references) via email or mail
- For e-mail submissions, please ensure that all components of your application are provided in one pdf or word attachment with the following file name as a template: firstname.lastname_resumepackageCampionCollege
The deadline for submissions is 4:00 pm on Wednesday January 16, 2019. Applications should be submitted to:
Executive Director, Administration & Finance
University of Regina
3737 Wascana Parkway
Regina, SK S4S 0A2
We thank all applicants for their interest in this opportunity; however, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.