5.1 Committee Structure
CAMPION COLLEGE BOARD OF REGENTS
POLICY: Committee Structure
Date Initially Approved: April 1987
There are two kinds of committees attached to the Campion College Board of Regents:
1. Standing Committees which serve on an ongoing basis.
2. Ad Hoc Committees which are established to address a specific mandate.
The Responsibility of the Board to Committees is to:
1. Name a Chair
2. Establish Terms of Reference
Ad Hoc Committees
The Board will, in addition to the above:
1. Decide on the recommendations of the committee
2. Establish specific timelines, and
3. Appoint a Chair
Requirements of a Chair
Chairs of a Committee will:
1. Be members of the Board of Regents, or
2. In instances where the Chair is not a member of the Board, the Chair shall serve on an ex-officio basis for the duration.